Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Arrangement

Hi, my name is D.Jay. I am a chemistry pre-major. I moved to Belleville close to five years ago while operating my own drywall business. An economic downturn talked me into changing professions. I took a job at a carpet store where I used to live. Driving fifty miles one way to work seems like a job in itself. A friend of mine offered to help me in getting a job where he is a level two biochemist. I thought about it for a few months and came to the realization that driving that far really stinks. This is my second semester here at SWIC and Chemistry has become my mistress.
When I am not studying, I like to hang out with my friends and watch football or play cards. I try not to watch too much television but when I do, I usually watch shows like Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother. I don't have a dog YET. I plan to get a yellow lab this summer. I really want one, but my girlfriend and I moved into a new house barely more than a year ago, and getting it the way I want it seems like it takes longer than it really does. Replacing the fence comes before the dog.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I learned a little more about you. Getting a dog is fun, hard work, and takes time. What do you plan to do with a Chemistry degree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D.J. I think you're going to absolutely skyrocket to the top because of your work ethic. I like how we used to compete in Economics Class to see who would obtain the best test scores. I think that's what life is really about....having freinds that push you towards excellence.Keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete